Hi. TLThomas here.
Welcome to My Word On The Word.
- Join me as, together, we examine the Bible, the written Word of God.
- Join me as we check out what the Scripture really says (and what it doesn’t say).
- Join me as we seek true discipleship, as we seek to actually be disciples who make disciples.
- Join me as we seek to understand The Word of God – Logos – revealed in The Word from God – graphē – the Bible.
Let us be one with the Bereans by eagerly, diligently, searching for the Truth in The Word.
Now these Jews [the people of Berea] were more noble than the those in Thessalonica; they received the word with all eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see if these things were so. Acts 17:11 ESV
Let us truly be Believers, Followers, and Disciples of Jesus, the Christ/ Yeshua, the Messiah.
I invite you to join me in this journey of discovery.
- Share this blog with others, whether they are doubting, or not.
- Take what I say and CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF!
It’s ok to doubt, if you check it out!
Lógos (3056) from légō (3004), “speaking to a conclusion”) – a word, being the expression of a thought; a saying. Lógos (“word”) is preeminently used of Christ (John 1:1), expressing the thoughts of the Father through the Spirit.
Graphē (1124) – properly, writing. graphē is used 51 times in the NT – always of holy Scripture.